Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+10
piXy
claudicici
SonicG
LoveEndsWar
ROCKDAWG
Heroine
AndresEscobar
the tapu
dangrsmind
Percy
14 posters

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

My wife and I met Debra as students in about 94. We became friends and stayed in touch after graduation. Emma was the flower girl at our wedding in 98.

She was an amazing teacher and friend. She challenged me. She pulled me out of my comfort zone. She made me consider things from other perspectives. She encouraged me to think and develop ideas on my own.

If things has been different she may well have participated in a forum like this. I always found her pretty open to discuss just about anything.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case

Post by dangrsmind Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks for the personal view. She seems like she would have been a very interesting person to talk with, and I have lots of questions I'd like to have asked her. Sadly we'll never get that chance.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 97195 Scott,we have a poster here that knew Marc when he was younger (where has Wada been?????)
    and she gave us some insights about his past that was rather troubled....Do you know anything about what led to Debra and Marcs divorce?...Emma seemed angry and hurt beyond normal teenage rebellion,do you have any idea why she seemed to resent her parents so much?....I'm also interested in the research Debra was doing,aparently she was working on something and she was planning on not returning to Longwood...Do you have any idea what she may have been researching?
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 937641 ~wonders what the other victims and their familes would think about the petition~
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 18478 is a good point.

hey peace good to see you. will be thinking of you and wishing you well on your surgery...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Melanie's parents have been entirely silent. That's somewhat surprising in this day and age actually.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Post n°53

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 Empty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 Icon_post_target by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yesterday at 10:58 pm
    Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 97195 Scott,we have a poster here that knew Marc when he was younger (where has Wada been?????)
    and she gave us some insights about his past that was rather troubled....Do you know anything about what led to Debra and Marcs divorce?...Emma seemed angry and hurt beyond normal teenage rebellion,do you have any idea why she seemed to resent her parents so much?....I'm also interested in the research Debra was doing,aparently she was working on something and she was planning on not returning to Longwood...Do you have any idea what she may have been researching?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not going to comment on the seperation / divorce. Mark was sober when I knew him.
    Not sure why Emma struggled with her parents. I knew her when she was much younger.
    Debra was published before.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I believe she was working on another book but I do not know the topic. I believe she was leaving Longwood because she was taking a position at another school.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 am

Thank you so much Scott,I understand if you don't want to comment about the divorce...can you tell me how long ago that was however?...I'm just really trying to understand why Emma seemed so angry and troubled...I think it might be relevant to the case....Emma and Sam may have bonded partly because of their anger about their mother's...Debra seemed caring and like she did everything right but I have not seen one myspace comment or any comment anywhere where Emma had anything positive to say about her mom....I'm just trying to figure that part out.....I could even think of a scenario where Emma tried to talk Sam into "getting rid" of her mom,I know we've talked about it before and I sadly I can imagine something like that may have happened.....
    I read the "look inside" part of Debra's "Sexual Violence" book,it was published in 2002,she dedicated it to Emma.I find that sort of odd.I would not ever think of dedicating a book about rape to my 8 year old child.
    I would dedicate it to someone who has been through sexual violence...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 am

I know you have explored the theory before that Emma wanted Sam to "get rid" of her mom. A lot of .Emma's writing on line is not flattering and I can see where you may have gotten that impression. That is not what happened though. Motive will probably come out at trial
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am

Wait a minute now...

1. Motive: This sounds like you know something here that hasn't been made public.
    2. Trial: you discount the possibility of a plea? We don't even know there will be a trial.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 pm

1]A friend of mine was murdered. I have found out everything I can about what happened.
    2]Personally I hope there is a plea but if I were guessing right now I think this goes to trial.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey Scott! I know you said you wasn't gonna comment on the seperation/divorce, and I understand, but I was wondering if you know anything about Emma's step dad? I found a comment from Emma referring to him in it (which is a few years old I might add) but this is the first I've heard of her ever having a step father.
    Petition Hopes to Bring Justice To Homicide Case - Page 3 Capture5
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Step dad?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Mary, I don't know what that is about.
    Do you have a lot of Emma's posts? I may have some questions. I was friends with her mom but there is a lot I did not know about Emma.
    I'm glad you participate in the convesation here and I'm sorry for what you must be going through. I already lost my friend. In a way I know you are still losing yours.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Mary, do you know anything about her MySpace profile I fell In Love With A Lie? I wonder when it dates from.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Scott wrote:Mary, I don't know what that is about.
    Do you have a lot of Emma's posts? I may have some questions. I was friends with her mom but there is a lot I did not know about Emma.
    I'm glad you participate in the convesation here and I'm sorry for what you must be going through. I already lost my friend. In a way I know you are still losing yours.

That's the only post I have of hers but you can find more like that here (and the pages preceding it): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I probably know about just as much as everyone else when it comes to Emma. Unfortunately I didn't know her personally.
    I'm sorry for your loss Sad It is pretty hard to deal with sometimes, but not as hard as what you've had to go through I imagine.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

blouAngel wrote:Mary, do you know anything about her MySpace profile I fell In Love With A Lie? I wonder when it dates from.

No I don't know anything about that one.
    The "Dead Doll House" is from late '06 I believe.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:16 am

...I remember I thought she was 12 when she had the "i fell in love with a lie" myspace,I don't remember why I thought that,whether it was based on something someone told me or something we discussed I just don't remember...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Scott wrote:1]A friend of mine was murdered. I have found out everything I can about what happened.
    2]Personally I hope there is a plea but if I were guessing right now I think this goes to trial.

No trial, guilty plea in about 4 days on the 20th, DP off the table, life in prison.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Scott wrote:1]A friend of mine was murdered. I have found out everything I can about what happened.

No trial, guilty plea in about 4 days on the 20th, DP off the table, life in prison.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Gonzo, hope you are correct.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I cant discuss my source but I am pretty sure the above is correct, at least from the information I have to work with.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:15 pm

GONZO wrote:

i hope there is a trial and everyone involved in all the lies and covering up will be exposed for what they really are.
    and for justice.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

piXy wrote:
    GONZO wrote:

We will see.

i hope there is a trial and everyone involved in all the lies and covering up will be exposed for what they really are.
    and for justice.

Did you all see the latest post at websleuths from Metzgermistester? She said she confirmed from a close friend of Sam that he did indeed take and send pictures of the crime scene out to his friends and that the police are working towards finding those people so they can be prosecuted. I dont know if its true or not but she said anyone can PM her and she will tell them who told her this. I havent yet myself.

As far as a trial for Sam, I dont see it happening and I do have some information that indicates to me that a guilty plea deal has been reached and Sam willplead guilty on the 20th of this month in return for NO death pentalty and life in prison.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm

I found out who Metz got her information from but I haven't contacted said person yet. If/when I do I'll let you guys know what they had to say about that.
    And don't forget Pax, the date has been changed from the 20th to sometime in June.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm