Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+12
Heroine
TiffaniLane
tapu
bandersnatch45
blouAngel
claudicici
Mags
dangrsmind
ericclimbs
ziggy
wadahoot
Percy
16 posters

Advice on men

Percy
    Percy

Advice on men - Page 4 Empty Re: Advice on men

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Mags wrote:Pax~ (I'd quote but if it's a longer post I can't scroll through to the bottom to begin a response. Downfall of touchscreens Sad )

It doesn't make the bad shit go away. It makes you feel better, of course. Helping someone always makes a person feel good. But, the 'bad shit' is out there, back on the roads, with someones loved ones in the path.

I also despise Big Brother. Our country is an utter mess and the judiciary right along with it. I'm not a complete maniac, I'd require proof of drunkenness while operating a vehicle. I just wouldn't tolerate any excuses for said drunkenness.

My font size changed........weird
    Hey I understand and agree, I have children and would not be a happy man if some drunk killed them but I also wouldnt be very happy if I made a stupid mistake and didnt have anyone to fight for me and get me back home to my loved ones.

Let me say this, it isnt until you are accused of a crime, and it can happen to any one of us at any time, I have seen SO MANY INNOCENT people accused of crimes they had nothing to do with, but until that happens to you, and even if YOU ARE GUILTY you still deserve representation, but until it happens to you and you find that the ONLY person who believes in you and will fight for you is your attorney, then you probably wont appreciate people like me. And you know what, I dont blame people for frowning on my profession and choice of career as there are a lot of slimeball defense attorneys out there that think its all a game, but we arent all like that, I dont always see the bad in people, I see people who are sons and who have mothers, people who are fathers and have children, people who are husbands and wives, people who are loved by many others in their lives and who have hurt the very people who love them and I simply do what I can to help them fix their mistake and get on with their lives, MOST OF THEM DO EXACTLY THAT and do not wash, rinse and repeat, some do and when they come calling I dont answer, but I am willing to give everyone a chance and even if I were not willing to do so the Constitution demands they get it, so its not about me its about what this country was founded on as DUE PROCESS and things like Habeas Corpus are the very BEDROCK of a free society.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm

It's annoying to me when someone assumes my opinion comes from a lack of knowledge or experience. That if only I better understood the other side, I'd agree.

As a rule, I do not have many opinions about things of which I have no experience or personal knowledge. I'd have nothing on which to base them.

I've twice gone to court to contest false allegations.
    I work among the haplessly stoned.
    I made sure my brother did 4 years for driving drunk.

I'm holding back on the breastfeeding until someone asks...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Mags wrote:It's annoying to me when someone assumes my opinion comes from a lack of knowledge or experience. That if only I better understood the other side, I'd agree.

As a rule, I do not have many opinions about things of which I have no experience or personal knowledge. I'd have nothing on which to base them.

I've twice gone to court to contest false allegations.
    I work among the haplessly stoned.
    I made sure my brother did 4 years for driving drunk.

My apologies, I was speaking more in general about the second part of that last post of mine. I didnt in any way mean to imply you are ignorant or anything. Apologies. I respect your opinion and love to hear it.

Soooo what do you think about breastfeeding in public. This is actually a topic that hits home for me because we have a month old newborn lol. I dont care much for others seeing my wife's beautiful breasts but on the other hand I also dont mind being the subject of envy. Laughing

Last edited by Paximus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Mags wrote:Pax~ (I'd quote but if it's a longer post I can't scroll through to the bottom to begin a response. Downfall of touchscreens Sad )

It doesn't make the bad shit go away. It makes you feel better, of course. Helping someone always makes a person feel good. But, the 'bad shit' is out there, back on the roads, with someones loved ones in the path.

I also despise Big Brother. Our country is an utter mess and the judiciary right along with it. I'm not a complete maniac, I'd require proof of drunkenness while operating a vehicle. I just wouldn't tolerate any excuses for said drunkenness.

Hey I understand and agree, I have children and would not be a happy man if some drunk killed them but I also wouldnt be very happy if I made a stupid mistake and didnt have anyone to fight for me and get me back home to my loved ones.

Let me say this, it isnt until you are accused of a crime, and it can happen to any one of us at any time, I have seen SO MANY INNOCENT people accused of crimes they had nothing to do with, but until that happens to you, and even if YOU ARE GUILTY you still deserve representation, but until it happens to you and you find that the ONLY person who believes in you and will fight for you is your attorney, then you probably wont appreciate people like me. And you know what, I dont blame people for frowning on my profession and choice of career as there are a lot of slimeball defense attorneys out there that think its all a game, but we arent all like that, I dont always see the bad in people, I see people who are sons and who have mothers, people who are fathers and have children, people who are husbands and wives, people who are loved by many others in their lives and who have hurt the very people who love them and I simply do what I can to help them fix their mistake and get on with their lives, MOST OF THEM DO EXACTLY THAT and do not wash, rinse and repeat, some do and when they come calling I dont answer, but I am willing to give everyone a chance and even if I were not willing to do so the Constitution demands they get it, so its not about me its about what this country was founded on as DUE PROCESS and things like Habeas Corpus are the very BEDROCK of a free society.

i think you misunderstand.

i am annoyed by stoned people, not by defense attorneys.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

I have been pretty anti -weed, but I will tell you that going through mr. zig's depression and health issues, the total meltdown of his life and trying to live with him (which we don't live together anymoe because of it) while Dr. Prescriber tries every drug with crazy side effects known to man that require an adjustment period (insert the word hell here) and then when they don't work (hell), a withdrawal period (hell again) and then as Pax said shampoo rinse and repeat. Lately I told him - GAWD, enough drugs just get a medical weed card and finally get some sleep. Trust me, stoned would be better than Dr. Pillpopper. He's been using natural supplements - has completely gone off all psych meds and is no worse off for it except he has anxiety and can't sleep. Meditation, check - he's trying very hard. The meds effed him up.

So he went snooping in 17 y.o. jr's room and found a stash of buds and took one. Worked well. Now there's another story, the kid's a diabetic (type 1 juvenille) and it would be better for him to smoke pot than drink. Even the MDs said so as an aside to us in trying to deal with a teen diabetic which is really, really hard (total denial and you can't control them).

So I'm on the fence now. I too find it hard to believe we could outlaw something that grows naturally and can be helpful with painful and uncomfortable symptoms. That's all the big drugs do anyway. Last time we actually cured something with a drug was.......hmmmm... Polio?

People are allowed in this country to be idiots I guess whether they feed up on crap or Jerry Springer or Horrorcore - or drink too much or smoke pot. The main problem is we aren't allowed to bitch slap those stupid people and as my Dad used to say "knock some sense into them" Advice on men - Page 4 Icon_smile
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

ziggy wrote:I have been pretty anti -weed, but I will tell you that going through mr. zig's depression and health issues, the total meltdown of his life and trying to live with him (which we don't live together anymoe because of it) while Dr. Prescriber tries every drug with crazy side effects known to man that require an adjustment period (insert the word hell here) and then when they don't work (hell), a withdrawal period (hell again) and then as Pax said shampoo rinse and repeat. Lately I told him - GAWD, enough drugs just get a medical weed card and finally get some sleep. Trust me, stoned would be better than Dr. Pillpopper. He's been using natural supplements - has completely gone off all psych meds and is no worse off for it except he has anxiety and can't sleep. Meditation, check - he's trying very hard. The meds effed him up.

So he went snooping in 17 y.o. jr's room and found a stash of buds and took one. Worked well. Now there's another story, the kid's a diabetic (type 1 juvenille) and it would be better for him to smoke pot than drink. Even the MDs said so as an aside to us in trying to deal with a teen diabetic which is really, really hard (total denial and you can't control them).

So I'm on the fence now. I too find it hard to believe we could outlaw something that grows naturally and can be helpful with painful and uncomfortable symptoms. That's all the big drugs do anyway. Last time we actually cured something with a drug was.......hmmmm... Polio?

People are allowed in this country to be idiots I guess whether they feed up on crap or Jerry Springer or Horrorcore - or drink too much or smoke pot. The main problem is we aren't allowed to bitch slap those stupid people and as my Dad used to say "knock some sense into them" Advice on men - Page 4 Icon_smile

Have I told you I loved you lately Zigster? I know we always dont see eye to eye when it comes to crime and punishment, you being a future prosecutor and all when you finish law school, but I think we agree on more than we disagree and I just think youre one cool cat.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

ladysig wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

i think you misunderstand.

i am annoyed by stoned people, not by defense attorneys.
    LOL I understand. They can be annoying sometimes yes but I find a lot of people are more easy to get along with stoned, hell I am probably one of them but I cant do such things in my position.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Breastfeeding in public is fine - news fucking flash - breasts are designed to make milk for babies!!!!

I don't have kids, but I can see why breastfeeding is good. My sister was a mid-wife and breast fed 5 kids of her own. I have never, never, never understood the big hoopla about a baby EATING in public or a mother feeding her young in the most natural, economic, healthy and convenient way.

I've seen adults eating in public that were far more offensive. Boobs. big deal - especially when they are actually being used for the purpose for which they are ideally designed!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Right back atcha Paximus - you are one hell of a man and Ms. Em is a lucky lady. I seriously don't think we disagree all that much and because it's all about balance, we need defense attorneys and people like you! (And then mean, cold, cruel people like me to bring the hammer down when necessary.)

You and Andres have helped turn my thinking around on the scumbaggedness of defense attorneys...actually my criminal law prof too. She's a public defender and in listening to her you would swear she sounds like a prosecutor and she freely admits it. Ahhh, life is so amazing when you learn how narrow your thinking can be. That's why I love this group. Exploring differences with cool people has been great.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Mags wrote:

My apologies, I was speaking more in general about the second part of that last post of mine. I didnt in any way mean to imply you are ignorant or anything. Apologies. I respect your opinion and love to hear it.
    Soooo what do you think about breastfeeding in public. This is actually a topic that hits home for me because we have a month old newborn lol. I dont care much for others seeing my wife's beautiful breasts but on the other hand I also dont mind being the subject of envy. Laughing
    *bitchslap*

They aren't your toys to show off to all of your friends. Much. I'm not any sort of feminist, can't pull it off longterm. Anywho.......

I cannot imagine why anyone would object to a child being fed. It's as sensible as objecting to people breathing.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Mags wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    Mags wrote:

*bitchslap*

They aren't your toys to show off to all of your friends. Much. I'm not any sort of feminist, can't pull it off longterm. Anywho.......

I cannot imagine why anyone would object to a child being fed. It's as sensible as objecting to people breathing.

Well of course I agree, especially the way Ziggy explains it. Are there actually people out there who object to such a thing?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

OK ON TOPIC: I can honestly give some sound advice on men and dancing!

Why do men hate to dance? Because they feel like they don't know WTF they are doing and it mystifies them that most women have this super hero secret ability to dance. The truth is women don't know what they are doing either - they just think they do and therefore have more confidence and want to lead. True, in general, women are probably better at the coordination of it because afterall, guys didn't spend their teen years in one of their friend's bedroom listening to music and practicing dancing or glued to TV dance shows to capture the cool moves. No, most guys didn't get that kind of experience. But they are so very capable!!!!

When dancing with a man you want to be with (do the opposite if you want to blow him off) smile a lot - Don't even think about trying to lead...if he doesn't do anything then just follow and enjoy that you are out there with him. Lie to him like hell. Look in his eyes and tell him he's great at it. Do not attempt to turn or dip yourself - back and shoulder problems are in your future. If he's off time, just be off time with him and find something enjoyable or funny about it. What he needs is confidence and he will improve beyond your wildest dreams when he feels like he's actually in control. If he never gets that chance, he will never be able to contemplate getting better at it and showing you off because he'll just hate every minute of the "I don't know WTF I'm doing and she knows it" 3.5 minutes of every song for the rest of his life.

And for God sakes do not take him to any Arthur Murray group classes. He needs private lessons with a well trained professional who can think outside the box step and help him out.

This is actually my special gift in life. I have the happiest dance couples ever. I just put duct tape over the woman's mouth for about a month, never let her know what her steps are really and let him have fun just trying to manipulate her body!!! In the end she's very happy, once she gets over herself. Advice on men - Page 4 Icon_cheers
    (yes these are generalities but they exist in 99% of the couples I've taught in my 26 years)
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

ziggy wrote:OK ON TOPIC: I can honestly give some sound advice on men and dancing!

Why do men hate to dance? Because they feel like they don't know WTF they are doing and it mystifies them that most women have this super hero secret ability to dance. The truth is women don't know what they are doing either - they just think they do and therefore have more confidence and want to lead. True, in general, women are probably better at the coordination of it because afterall, guys didn't spend their teen years in one of their friend's bedroom listening to music and practicing dancing or glued to TV dance shows to capture the cool moves. No, most guys didn't get that kind of experience. But they are so very capable!!!!

When dancing with a man you want to be with (do the opposite if you want to blow him off) smile a lot - Don't even think about trying to lead...if he doesn't do anything then just follow and enjoy that you are out there with him. Lie to him like hell. Look in his eyes and tell him he's great at it. Do not attempt to turn or dip yourself - back and shoulder problems are in your future. If he's off time, just be off time with him and find something enjoyable or funny about it. What he needs is confidence and he will improve beyond your wildest dreams when he feels like he's actually in control. If he never gets that chance, he will never be able to contemplate getting better at it and showing you off because he'll just hate every minute of the "I don't know WTF I'm doing and she knows it" 3.5 minutes of every song for the rest of his life.

And for God sakes do not take him to any Arthur Murray group classes. He needs private lessons with a well trained professional who can think outside the box step and help him out.

This is actually my special gift in life. I have the happiest dance couples ever. I just put duct tape over the woman's mouth for about a month, never let her know what her steps are really and let him have fun just trying to manipulate her body!!! In the end she's very happy, once she gets over herself. Advice on men - Page 4 Icon_cheers
    (yes these are generalities but they exist in 99% of the couples I've taught in my 26 years)

Good stuff Zigster. Advice on men - Page 4 11
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Dang, I need some dancing emoticons, but I'm freaking lazy.

Yes - you really are a sensitive breed of manly hormones and you constantly need to be fluffed so we can ultimately get what we want. We forget how insecure men can be and they are so much sexier and worthwhile when they are built up and not testicularly challenged.

Ah HA! The cool smiley site: Advice on men - Page 4 7
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm

ziggy wrote:Dang, I need some dancing emoticons, but I'm freaking lazy.

Yes - you really are a sensitive breed of manly hormones and you constantly need to be fluffed so we can ultimately get what we want. We forget how insecure men can be and they are so much sexier and worthwhile when they are built up and not testicularly challenged.

Ah HA! The cool smiley site: Advice on men - Page 4 7

All my friends, totally whipped man. They have no voice, no confidence, their wives order them around like they are little kids and they are afraid to stand up for themselves and what they believe in because they really think it is no longer acceptable for men to be men.
    bandersnatch45
    bandersnatch45

Post by bandersnatch45 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm

not a problem i have....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 pm

I cure that with dance lessons - the one last vestige (sp?) of men in total control!!! The men learn that all that responsibility needs to be met with a gentle but firm hand and the women love it when the men actually will take control. It's a pretty amazing thing to watch happen. I'm like a marriage counselor and in fact one of my best and most favorite couples exists of the woman being a marriage and family therapist and she is constantly telling me I'm the best marriage counselor she's ever seen - I used lead and follow and dancing as continuous life metephors and themes in relationships to everything we deal with and each other. He's not there to force her, he's there to take her with him to make her an extension of him, to protect her, to make sure she has fun, to make her feel young and sexy and desireable.

I have to admit that women nag and like to be in control. They love to point out everything he is doing wrong and assist me in my job and that's when I switch the roles and make them learn the man's part and lead him. The decide they don't really like it that much. I usually have a one on one with them prior and tell them to get more dancing they have to do less talking and more just laughing and flirting just like when they first met and that since I am another woman, they really can't make him feel dumb because no man likes to be made to feel stupid in front of one woman let alone two.

You would not believe how uncomfortable men are with this control. In the beginning they seem like scared animals waiting to be scolded and I am not exaggerating. They can't even think straight or hear a word I say because their mind is racing about how not to screw up - and of course they are going to screw up. Once they are told that they cannot possibly screw up, that it's her job to follow a screw up and make it look good, they are in utter disbelief, but I can see it in their eyes man, - THEY WANT IT. It's like wishing there really was a Santa Claus! Once I convince him that she really wants it too, then we make some progress. Once he feels like she freaking worships him, he really starts worrying about being better and taking care of her on the dance floor. It's the coolest thing.

Somehow I will always attach that to a life lesson...never tear each other down cuz it is NOT worth it. I mean it's just dancing not brain surgery...we make mistakes, we laugh, we move, we make asses out of ourselves and laugh about it later or we make old people smile when they watch us and remember how it feels.

I probably work harder on managing the woman and being her really good friend in the professional relatioship than I do teaching the man to dance. She absolutely has to be on my side so she'll "get it".

I really wish more women would lighten up! (except no lightening up on the pee thing).

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Paximus wrote:
    All my friends, totally whipped man. They have no voice, no confidence, their wives order them around like they are little kids and they are afraid to stand up for themselves and what they believe in because they really think it is no longer acceptable for men to be men.
    A hundred or so years ago (15 really) I was dating a woman who I deeply loved. After about a year and a half I asked her to marry me. She said yes

About a month into it things started to go bad. She wanted me to find a job that paid at least twice what I was making at the time. Turns out she didn’t want to work. Now if it was because she had young children I could understand but both her boys were in high school. All my friends were “losers” and she didn’t want me spending any time with them AT ALL. Not “Well you can see them without me.” I had to give them up completely. I wasn’t fond of one of her friends but I had no say in that. Then came I spent too much time with my family, my photograph business was a waste of my time and my hobbies were stupid.

Now mind you I don’t mind compromise but it was not the way she was willing to go. Now let’s add that since her house was bigger then mine we would sell mine and I would move in with her. OK that made sense, but the closets and furniture in her bedroom was HERS. I could put a dresser in the garage and hang my clothing in the front closet; now that was a point of huge arguments so she gave me ONE drawer and 3 inches of closet space.

When I asked her why she was trying so hard to change me her answer was, “I just want to make you a better person,” When I pointed out it was me she wanted to marry why would she want to change that she had no answer.

The finale straw came when my Mom had a mild stroke and I wanted to go over and give my dad a hand with some things and she got mad because I was taking time from her. She gave me an ultimatum, “Obviously your mom means more to you then I do. You need to decide who you want to spend your life with.” So I did.

The next woman I dated after (about 4 years later) told me 6 weeks into the relationship told me that in order for us to be a couple I had to accept Jesus into my heart and follow his words without question. Guess again on that one.

So here I am 11 years later, single and miserable, I mean surviving.

Like I said, compromise is part of any relationship and I can promise you that I was not the perfect boyfriend (although I’d like to think I was) and that the problems in both of the ones mentioned were from both parties, but I was the one who was expected to give everything up. I may not be the best person in the world, but I won’t lose who I am to be with someone

I would rather be alone than in a relationship that is killing me. And yes, I am aware of the irony that I got my way

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Here is my take on breast feeding

I have no kids and I do not have breasts to feed them if I did so I keep my mouth shut

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:02 am

dabobkat wrote:Here is my take on breast feeding

I have no kids and I do not have breasts to feed them if I did so I keep my mouth shut

I managed to breast feed many times in public with ever having to show my breasts. It is very easy to be discreet and then no one gets offended. Now the slurping noises were out of my control . . . Embarassed
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

The Kay wrote:

I managed to breast feed many times in public with ever having to show my breasts. It is very easy to be discreet and then no one gets offended. Now the slurping noises were out of my control . . . Embarassed
    I never had any trouble, either. Except from people who thought I shouldn't be nursing a two year old. Oh, and my inlaws who always wanted me to go to another room, I never did.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

dabobkat wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    A hundred or so years ago (15 really) I was dating a woman who I deeply loved. After about a year and a half I asked her to marry me. She said yes

About a month into it things started to go bad. She wanted me to find a job that paid at least twice what I was making at the time. Turns out she didn’t want to work. Now if it was because she had young children I could understand but both her boys were in high school. All my friends were “losers” and she didn’t want me spending any time with them AT ALL. Not “Well you can see them without me.” I had to give them up completely. I wasn’t fond of one of her friends but I had no say in that. Then came I spent too much time with my family, my photograph business was a waste of my time and my hobbies were stupid.

Now mind you I don’t mind compromise but it was not the way she was willing to go. Now let’s add that since her house was bigger then mine we would sell mine and I would move in with her. OK that made sense, but the closets and furniture in her bedroom was HERS. I could put a dresser in the garage and hang my clothing in the front closet; now that was a point of huge arguments so she gave me ONE drawer and 3 inches of closet space.

When I asked her why she was trying so hard to change me her answer was, “I just want to make you a better person,” When I pointed out it was me she wanted to marry why would she want to change that she had no answer.

The finale straw came when my Mom had a mild stroke and I wanted to go over and give my dad a hand with some things and she got mad because I was taking time from her. She gave me an ultimatum, “Obviously your mom means more to you then I do. You need to decide who you want to spend your life with.” So I did.

The next woman I dated after (about 4 years later) told me 6 weeks into the relationship told me that in order for us to be a couple I had to accept Jesus into my heart and follow his words without question. Guess again on that one.

So here I am 11 years later, single and miserable, I mean surviving.

Like I said, compromise is part of any relationship and I can promise you that I was not the perfect boyfriend (although I’d like to think I was) and that the problems in both of the ones mentioned were from both parties, but I was the one who was expected to give everything up. I may not be the best person in the world, but I won’t lose who I am to be with someone

I would rather be alone than in a relationship that is killing me. And yes, I am aware of the irony that I got my way
    Good story man, you are good at telling stories and I suspect your attempt at a writing career is going to pay off sooner or later if you stick with it.

That said this woman sounds like what I call and energy vampire, they slowly suck the life out of you in attempt to turn you in to a braindead and lifeless zombie that that can in turn order around and have their way with you at their own pleasure. For your sake I am glad you got out of there in one piece and have now found some peace in your life, I know you said you were single and that can be a lonely position to be in but it is also nice to have the freedom to do as you please. I love my wife very much and she is about as perfect a mate as I can imagine anyone being, but a part of me envies people like you and Ericclimbs who are single and able to really enjoy your life and pick up and go here or there without having to ask anyone permission. I had that life for a long time and I spent most of my days on the beach surfing and really enjoying an adventurous life, I was also working as a gunfighter and stuntman in Tombstone during that time and it was a great life, just floating around making enough money to feed myself and not a worry in the world to be concerned with. Now that I am married there is nothing as nice as having a wife who is also my best friend and someone I know would never be unfaithful to me and even though our marriage isnt perfect as there is no such thing and that is only a myth, there is nothing as nice as waking up to her in the morning and hearing her tell me she loves me and me telling her how much she enriches my life.

That said, I already know youre a very decent fellow, it doesnt take long to figure that out on a forum like this and I really hope you can find someone to grow old with and enjoy their company, I suspect, being the gentleman you are, that will happen sooner or later for you but you cant be looking for her, she wiull simply show up when you least expect it and when she does you need to recognize her and make sure she knows how much she means to you and how much you appreciate her presence.

Good luck my friend, I will always be pulling for you, Bob, from what I can tell of you so far you deserve the best the world has to offer.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 am

I don't see any logical reason that anyone could have against breastfeeding in public...
    same with legalizing pot...
    ...now when to STOP breastfeeding I think is what's debatable

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am

Mags wrote:
    The Kay wrote:

I never had any trouble, either. Except from people who thought I shouldn't be nursing a two year old. Oh, and my inlaws who always wanted me to go to another room, I never did.
    About 25 years ago I had a friend who was a single mom, we were part of a group that just hung out together

She would breast feed in public and I never once saw her breasts. I learned very quickly to be comfortable with the notion.

But like I said, it is up to the woman with the baby IMO
    Or in other words Mags, we agree
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 am

One of the most recent cases I took involved a man who was facing 25 years in prison for cultivation of marijuana which has a much stiffer punishment than simple possession. I was really pissed off about this because the guy had AIDS and cancer and he was growing some in his backyard because he couldnt afford to buy it and he wasnt selling, I dont like to defend dealers because they are often involved in voilence and intimidation of others when things dont go their way. But in this case he wasnt a seller but the cultivation resulted in some pretty heavy charges against him so I had my private investigator that works for me follow the the arresting officer and prosecutor around looking for some dirt on them and we found out that the prosecutor made a habit of spending his evgenings at a local bar and driving himself home when he was clearly in no condition to do so, to top that off we also had evidence, pictures and testimony from witnesses that the officer himself was fond of partaking of the herb himself on occasion, I called a meeting in chambers and presented my findings to all parties involved and evgen though the judge threatened me with unethical behavior and said she could have me disbarred in the end when presented what our finding all parties to drop charges and my client walked away a free man and was left alone thereafter. Hypocrites really piss me off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content