Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Concert season started !

claudicici
    claudicici

Concert season started ! Empty Concert season started !

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

....and I'm going to be a lot more busy at work then what I have been.
    Buzzfest was last night,Limp Bizkit was headlining,the official after party wasn't at the hotel but a lot of the bands were hanging out in our bar....after they left a big fight broke out...as much as I am against violence I don't know what kind of primitive instinct makes it really emjoyable for me to watch a good bar fight.
    Ziggy,remember that security guy that got "bitch slapped" that time we were in the chat box?
    I guess he really felt he had something to prove now and jumped into the pile like a little panther ,he grabbed the guy that started the whole thing and knocked him down into a choke hold....one of the cops dealing with some other guys threw him some handcuffs and the security guy cuffed that guy...
    I love my job....
    Kay
    Kay

Concert season started ! Empty Re: Concert season started !

Post by Kay Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 pm

claudicici wrote:....and I'm going to be a lot more busy at work then what I have been.
    Buzzfest was last night,Limp Bizkit was headlining,the official after party wasn't at the hotel but a lot of the bands were hanging out in our bar....after they left a big fight broke out...as much as I am against violence I don't know what kind of primitive instinct makes it really emjoyable for me to watch a good bar fight.
    Ziggy,remember that security guy that got "bitch slapped" that time we were in the chat box?
    I guess he really felt he had something to prove now and jumped into the pile like a little panther ,he grabbed the guy that started the whole thing and knocked him down into a choke hold....one of the cops dealing with some other guys threw him some handcuffs and the security guy cuffed that guy...
    I love my job....

Sounds interesting! Better than a boring day at the office.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue May 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Wooo Hooo you go security guy! I'm glad he got his revenge on someone. You crack me up --- like a little panther Smile that was very descriptive and made me smile.

It sounds much more exciting than sitting here with the boss and the other agent in the office decorated with wild boar skins, forest and hunting decor wall paper in shades of camo and a model car collection on a cheap fake oak book case - LOL. I work in a man's hunting den office. I just spray a lot of perfume in here to get back at them.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

....oh no,boar skins?...you know I wouldn't like that...
    ...even though I mostly do accounting stuff I love it when some sort of decadent side show is going on around me,lol....
    ....oh and remember the duck that deserted her eggs?
    I've been going down to the waterway to see what they were doing and her boyfriend,the one that was with her when she laid the eggs aparently has a male lover now,I didn't know it was possible but I googled it and there are many gay ducks....anyways the other morning the mama duck and the 2 gay ducks walked up to where she laid the eggs ,it's almost 2 months later and they were looking for them!...when I went out there the males were bitching at me,I felt as if they were accusing me of taking the eggs or maybe they thought I was going to hatch them for them? I was like they seriously thought they could come back 2 months later and everything would be fine?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue May 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Are these meth addicted ducks or something? Should gay ducks be allowed to adopt? complicated.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 pm

.....the dark,dark world of ducks....and I am still trying to get over the rapist dolphins....
    meth has to be involved.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2005/mar/08/highereducation.research

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:08 am