Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

The IRS Inspector - (it is tax season) .....

TandT

The IRS Inspector - (it is tax season) ..... Empty The IRS Inspector - (it is tax season) .....

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:48 am

At the end of the tax year, the IRS office sent an inspector to audit the books of a local hospital. While the IRS agent was checking the books he turned to the CFO of the hospital and said, "I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the CFO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every now and then they send us a free box of bandages."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way.

"What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the CFO, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question . "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer, and every now and then they send us a free package of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all CFO. "Well," he went on, "What do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CFO. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick."

The IRS Inspector - (it is tax season) ..... Empty Re: The IRS Inspector - (it is tax season) .....

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Reminds me of an old classic

Rabbi Jacoby had been a rabbi for 40 years.
    Every time he performed a circumcision he kept the foreskin
    As he reached retirement age he took the bin of foreskins to Mr. Levine at the leather shop and asked them to make him something special
    The leather craftsman was shocked to see what he was working with but he liked a challenge so he told Rabbi Jacoby to come back in a week

A week later when the rabbi showed up the leather craftsman opened a small box and with great pride said “Look Rabbi, see what I made for you”
    Rabbi Jacoby looked in the box and saw a brown wallet and said “Mr. Levine, I don’t understand, this is but a small wallet. I brought you 40 years of foreskins and you give me a small wallet?”
    Levine said, “Rabbi, you don’t understand. Now it is a small wallet, but when you rub it, it turns into a briefcase”

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:53 am