Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
Wes
blouAngel
FARMVILLIAN
Heroine
claudicici
charliechan
TiffaniLane
Percy
tapu
AndresEscobar
wadahoot
dangrsmind
ziggy
17 posters

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

ziggy
    ziggy

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

I second that, Atlantica come back and let's iron out the information so that we can have a clear idea of what may have happened; I think that's what we are here for. Don't get mad, just set the record straight or call someone out and prove your point without exiting stage left! Call me out, whatever but let's finish what we started discussing what may have happened in Farmville and not produce egg shells for people to tip toe over.

Also agreed that the grand jury info has been distorted, and it might have to be said again, and then again to clear it up but thank goodness we've got people on the board who can clear that all up. Some of the residual crap is bound to float up again. I will take Andres post and put it in a place to cut and paste should this subject come up again and you know it will...people will join and have to be caught up to speed and just sayin' they will have heard things that aren't at all factual.
    Percy
    Percy

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 pm

FWIW I have tried and tried to get police reports even faxing them a copy of my press credentials and I have gotten no response at all. I made 3 attempts at this and will make a 4th this week as time permits and see if I can charm one of the ladies in to sending me some crumbs to work with, as a member of the press I am enitled to these things but I am not a member of the local VA or major national press just a local rag where I live but it is still an AP credential and should be taken as seriously as anyone from the USA TODAY for example and in the past I have had no problem using it to get access to this or that. We will se how attempt 4 goes this week.

Police reports are public information so they really cant deny anyone such a request but I simply havent heard back either way, yes or no, if they do say no I will pull rank and show the bar card.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Andres - yes in fairness you did ask several follow up questions. I stand corrected on that. You and I had different experiences regarding A at WS; I don't think it was anything to ban a person over but it was less than pleasant at times from my perspective. It wasn't all bad, but there were some instances...just sayin'.
    I like LSTMC. Thank you for having a sense of humor in all this too.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 pm

ziggy wrote:Andres - yes in fairness you did ask several follow up questions. I stand corrected on that. You and I had different experiences regarding A at WS; I don't think it was anything to ban a person over but it was less than pleasant at times from my perspective. It wasn't all bad, but there were some instances...just sayin'.
    I like LSTMC. Thank you for having a sense of humor in all this too.

Well, as I implied in the Sarathizzle thread, I am suffering from a bout of "intestine discomfort" and it's hard not to realize the ridiculousness of situation when you're trying to formulate a response to an internet message board on the toilet.

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 795607
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 Affraid Thank you for the visual lmao. I'm sorry about that ---just don't lose your head over it.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:50 am

Let's be fair and say that maybe this is all a misunderstanding. Maybe she didn't quite understand your questions, she didn't mean things the way they came out in text form, or she wasn't quite understood. I don't think anyone was intentionally trying to piss anyone off.
    So let's all kiss and make up?! Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 785599
    Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 311500 Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 533128
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 am

Peacegurl has deleted her account now too, we have lost our last local. Thin skin must be a bitch to go through life with, this sucks but we can do the work alone if people cant debate, Sycophants we are not,
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 am

Oh no! I am confused. Things can get heated and then if you just give it a day or so, things change. Well hopefully they feel better not having to defend themselves and what they know. Peace gurl had it more rough than Atlantica I think and I was hoping she'd hang in. She seemed to be stronger and able to engage and was making strong statements about what she knew.

That's too bad that they both bailed. Maybe it has something to do with being emotionally involved to a greater extent. I think it must.

I hope they both know they can come back. I mean here you, Andres and Blou and other rabble rousers Smile are trying not to get yourselves banned at certain places and they go and ban themselves!!!
    Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 118510
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 am

Well, just great.

I figure Atlantica turning on a dime and walking out was in the cards from the beginning. It's unfortunate, but it is how she played it on Websleuths. She must follow along closely afterwards or she wouldn't have shown up here after 5 months. Sometimes people develop better ways to assimilate to boards so maybe she will and come back when the content (trial) picks up.

Meanwhile, WHERE THE HELL DID Peace Gurl GO? Sad

Now how did that happen? I won't say much here but if I hear from her otherwise I'll see if I can talk her into coming back. She doesn't need to leave. She's hung in through so much.

Fooey.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 am

ziggy wrote:Oh no! I am confused. Things can get heated and then if you just give it a day or so, things change. Well hopefully they feel better not having to defend themselves and what they know. Peace gurl had it more rough than Atlantica I think and I was hoping she'd hang in. She seemed to be stronger and able to engage and was making strong statements about what she knew.

That's too bad that they both bailed. Maybe it has something to do with being emotionally involved to a greater extent. I think it must.

I hope they both know they can come back. I mean here you, Andres and Blou and other rabble rousers Smile are trying not to get yourselves banned at certain places and they go and ban themselves!!!

Rabble rousers? well, I never!

On a side note, does anyone think this emoticon -> Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 996147 is a tad inappropriate?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 am

AndresEscobar wrote:
    ziggy wrote:Oh no! I am confused. Things can get heated and then if you just give it a day or so, things change. Well hopefully they feel better not having to defend themselves and what they know. Peace gurl had it more rough than Atlantica I think and I was hoping she'd hang in. She seemed to be stronger and able to engage and was making strong statements about what she knew.

On a side note, does anyone think this emoticon -> Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 996147 is a tad inappropriate?

That would depend on the social context in which it is used wouldn't it?

But I do see that it could be used for evil.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

dangrsmind wrote:

Though, tell me: what couldn't be used for evil?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 am

Good question.

But I think we can agree that some things are more prone to this use, i.e. it is easier to take someone out with the good ole Walther P99s than with a doily.

However, now that I think about it, I can think of two ways to kill someone with a doily.

Couch
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 pm

I was killed with a doily once.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 pm

In a previous life? Strangulation or suffocation? (the two methods of killing with a doily)
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm

The doily served as ligature. My boots were wet.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:

Do I have to make a new rule and say please don't use the fuck off guy for evil? We can always get rid of him if it offends you. I have to agree with DM though, anything can be evil depending on the circumstances that it's used in. Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 288175
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Heroine wrote:
    Do I have to make a new rule and say please don't use the fuck off guy for evil? We can always get rid of him if it offends you. I have to agree with DM though, anything can be evil depending on the circumstances that it's used in. Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 288175

Oh, very little offends me. I just thought, you know, having a smiley smashing another smiley with a sledge hammer was a bit ironic.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Heroine wrote:

Oh, very little offends me. I just thought, you know, having a smiley smashing another smiley with a sledge hammer was a bit ironic.
    I meant for it to be ironic. I guess I succeeded? Here's a nice one for you... Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 316827
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Heroine wrote:
    I meant for it to be ironic. I guess I succeeded? Here's a nice one for you... Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 316827

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 622579

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 418352
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Paximus wrote:
    I think we all have things to be doing other than this, I am preparing to defend a murder case in a few weeks, we have lawyers here with busy practices, we have law students who also hold full time jobs, we have people struggling to start their own businesses, we have models and photographers and retired folks, all of us have busy lives but we make time for our friends because we enjoy eachother's company....

It was nice of you to mention me, but really, I just have a small role here.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Wes wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    I think we all have things to be doing other than this, I am preparing to defend a murder case in a few weeks, we have lawyers here with busy practices, we have law students who also hold full time jobs, we have people struggling to start their own businesses, we have models and photographers and retired folks, all of us have busy lives but we make time for our friends because we enjoy eachother's company....

It was nice of you to mention me, but really, I just have a small role here.

Btw, i just saw your photo spread online. I'm amazed how well the waxing worked out.

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 Icon_wink
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

LMAO @ andres.... you know i've been thinking andres and I think I may someday find this useful... Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 996147 Maybe sooner than later unfortunately.
    Oh and I don't mean on you. Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 6 533128
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

ruh roh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content