Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
Heroine
Percy
wadahoot
Hank
blouAngel
dangrsmind
claudicici
ericclimbs
ziggy
13 posters

The Power of Music

claudicici
    claudicici

The Power of Music - Page 11 Empty Re: The Power of Music

Post by claudicici Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 pm

I don't know Scott,I see it totally different...isn't the whole purpose of horrorcore to depict the horror that's already a reality and by dealing with it through music and art,by becoming it also overcoming it.I see her holding the hands that abuse her almost lovingly with a determination in her face to break that cycle.Sicktanick is not her abuser ,he's just representing abuse.I don't see Razakel walking around with real black eyes,I think they actually have a solid and good relationship,they respect and get each other...

I got to meet Amy Lee at the hotel once.She's amazing...even more beautiful and incredible in real life...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't get the purpose of horrorcore. I've said that a lot in other threads.
    Does he abuse her for real? I haven't got a clue. What he does do for real is produce images simulating violence against someone he supposedly cares about. I find that to be offensive, strange, and pretty much anything BUT positive.
    Amy Lee rocks. I bought a cd a while back and the guy at the record store tried to sell me some other band singing her songs in a kind of odd tribute knockoff thing. I did not buy it. Someone else singing Amy Lee is like the difference between throwing a bullet and shooting it out of a gun. There is just no comparison.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAEIrp4MFBE
    Regardless of your beliefs... this is beautiful.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Purely for the sake of argument:

I can't blame you/came into this world a vulture/fighting for the scraps/like a dog beat one too many times/you start to bite back/sink your teeth in the hands of the weak/vengeance you seek/on those who can't understand your pain/the world will pay/I can't blame you/can you blame him for the way he acts/when he knows his future is as bleak as his past/he would change it if he had the chance/but at his first breath there was no chance left/not scared in the streets you roam/fear comes from the home/wondering where you fit in this world/and lashing out at your own/I can't blame you/for the way you think/I can't blame you/can you blame him for the way he acts/when he knows his future is as bleak as his past/he would change it if he had the chance/but at his first breath there was no chance left/can you blame him for the way he thinks/your life was a pained experience/sometimes i wish that i could find your rage/hidden in the roots of this family tree/you've been dealt a cruel hand