Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

GENERAL OPINIONS

claudicici
    claudicici

GENERAL OPINIONS - Page 8 Empty Re: GENERAL OPINIONS

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 am

checking into say hi to everyone. I'm pretty busy right now and I've been checking in to follow the conversation, but commenting takes thinking, which at my age takes twice as long as it used to. I'd have to kill you all if I told you what I'm up to, and I'm not about to travel to Chicago or whatever god-forsaken arctic wasteland Tapu lives in. I can say, it's a lot harder to sneak into the whitehouse for clandestine meetings with the president after that party crasher thing made the news.

I can neither confirm nor deny that any Whitehouse staff or I myself appear in the following image: [damnit, can't get the picture to link]
    http://www.exactitudes.com/index.php?/series/zoom/115/4

A coupla things before I re-submerge. Apologies to Pax for my pedantism, pedanticism, pedestrianism, well that word, re: "murder." I'd forgotten the J. Dahmer had meet his fate at the hands of a fellow prisoner. Murder I'd call that. Reminds me why I don't want to go to prison.

"an eye for an eye" comes from the Code of Hammurabi which predates the Old Testament if I'm not mistaken and which was recored on this lovely artifact. No telling how much we can trust Wikipedia translations of very long dead ancient languages, but it was written as something like "If a man puts out the eye of an equal, his eye shall be put out." Who determines who is equal to whom else is apparently not specified, but it was probably pretty clear to everyone.

GENERAL OPINIONS - Page 8 Milkau_Oberer_Teil_der_Stele_mit_dem_Text_von_Hammurapis_Gesetzescode_369-2
    claudicici
    claudicici

GENERAL OPINIONS - Page 8 Empty Re: GENERAL OPINIONS

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:40 am

I do apologise for using such general terms...I am sure some kids need meds,,,but I don't believe the massive number of kids on meds really need them.....I guess the only example I can use for my thoughts is ,,,now hearing on the tv how this younger generation is using all kinds of drugs to keep their babies quiet and sedated enough to keep them out of the parents "hair"...so to speak......I can not believe the number of parents I personally know,,,who never say no to their kids, and the kids are so spoiled they are impossible to be around...For me, as a parent,,,I remember when they were little,, thinking I would be mortified if someone didn't like my child....To this day they have wonderful manners, and use them daily... One of my major problems in raising my boys,,,was their Dad wanted to be their "bestbuddy",,,and this among a few other things caused the divorce...I was always the one who wore the black hat,,,,,Parents,,,IMO,,,need to start very early saying "no".....If Emma's Mom had done this ,,,I trully believe this would never have happened,,,This is just MHOO...Sam's parents,,,,,well,,,,,,with everything I have read,,,they set the stage for this young man to follow thru with his murderous deeds...Just listen to his sister talk,,,,,her words and actions on line prove to me,,,"love" along with all the other terms used to describe a happy,family,,,was NEVER there.....I just wonder how much guilt Sam's parents feel,,,if at all...Please know everyone,,,everything I say is just my Own opinion.....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 pm