Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Empty Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself N511735757_189866_2722

I'm second from the left. Shown here with some of the sfraves old school rave crew...

Eric on the far left threw some of the largest raves back in the day and got embroiled with Santa Clara county when another rave crew sabotaged his permits. Some people call these events the "day rave died". Second from the right, Osby. Famous bay area raver. Far right, Terry E. visual effects mastermind and VJ.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by ericclimbs Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself 5613_1140094315982_1636150878_340640_2035115_n
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by wadahoot Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm

OMG, Eric ... you're outside! And here I thought you meant you climbed on the furniture. tongue
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Cool thread! I like! Smile
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 pm

self-shot

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself L_58fe10

Me at concerts...
    Me with the lead singer of Aiden...
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Aiden10
    Ben from breaking benjamin...
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Breaki10
    And... as cities Burn...
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Asciti10
    There are more, but i have to find them first. Smile
    Yeah so I like to mosh!...Not really, but I love the rock genre of music!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Nice pics everyone.

DM that looks like a cool crowd, wish I could have been around to enjoy some of your raves.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Paximus wrote:Nice pics everyone.

DM that looks like a cool crowd, wish I could have been around to enjoy some of your raves.

You still can. Come to California and I'll set you up.

Here's a recent photograph of the top of my head. This event isn't really a rave as it is being held in a bar, but the crew does throw raves including a recent renegade in an abandoned military bunker not far from my house.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself 22234_1327526540659_1005787103_30993379_318177_n

My man Bill Samuels dropping some funky shit back in the DJ booth there.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 pm

hey Mary the hotel I work at is connected to a concert pavillion,there's a lot of bands you like playing there
    well,not right now,cos concert season hasn't started..last fall at buzzfest "breaking benjamin" was staying here and a bunch of other bands,it was funny cos a kid from "framing henley" got lost and wasted and missed his tour bus,he tried to get on the "breakin benjamin" bus and they kicked him out,how rude,he went back into the lobby and he was all scared and desperate cos he almost got arrested earlier,he was like "please don't make me go back out there"...finally "saving able" took him on their bus..it was so funny to me cos of the name of the bands ...
    hey danger I thought those pictures you posted are screenshots from "jersey shore " Very Happy
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 pm

claudicici wrote:hey Mary the hotel I work at is connected to a concert pavillion,there's a lot of bands you like playing there
    well,not right now,cos concert season hasn't started..last fall at buzzfest "breaking benjamin" was staying here and a bunch of other bands,it was funny cos a kid from "framing henley" got lost and wasted and missed his tour bus,he tried to get on the "breakin benjamin" bus and they kicked him out,how rude,he went back into the lobby and he was all scared and desperate cos he almost got arrested earlier,he was like "please don't make me go back out there"...finally "saving able" took him on their bus..it was so funny to me cos of the name of the bands ...
    hey danger I thought those pictures you posted are screenshots from "jersey shore " Very Happy

I've never watched the show so I am not insulted Wink

Actually none of us are Italian, Eric is a white boy, Osby is Pinoy, and Terry is something idk but not Italian.

I can pass though, and since I am so gangsta just naturally (pirat) people tend to assume I'm made. This happens especially when I am back east or in Vegas. Some funny stories about this but luckily so far I have not been shot at.

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 am

don't mean to be insulting,if you'd watch you'd clearly see that you might be a little bit intellectually more advanced than those cast members...
    that show is strangely addicting to me though...
    it's the situation...
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 am

claudicici wrote:hey danger I thought those pictures you posted are screenshots from "jersey shore " Very Happy

dangrsmind wrote: I've never watched the show so I am not insulted
    Actually none of us are Italian, Eric is a white boy, Osby is Pinoy, and Terry is something idk but not Italian

neither are all of the Jersey Shore kids! http://tinyurl.com/yeumc4z Laughing
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Dark-h10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself With-j10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Margar10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Once-u10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Latin_10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Cj_n_f10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Hillbi10

dressed up fer the hillbilly ball ~ mr. zig and I on a horrible cruise...
    Various things... a few dance pics from the past and some more recent including a dark wig I just bought...I get bored.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 am

Good stuff Zig. You look way younger than "39." Laughing You look kinda like Anna Nicole in that dance pic.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 am

Okay, long hair days, circa like 17 years ago. Me on the left:

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself 634786161_l

And, climbing in Peru:

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself 571118021_l
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:48 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself 27053_319349295355_620135355_4013092_7400115_n
    the 80's for better or worse.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 am

Nice Eric, you and Hank both had long hair! Sweet. And climbing in Peru ( I almost said hiking, lol) - those pics with the mountains are amazing.

Hank lives in TN and is a musician??? Imagine that. I used to live in Nashvegas, you there? Freaking love the 80s pics. Very nice.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 am

Eric ,you looked like Dave Grohl...Ziggy you're so beautiful !
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 am

I do my best to avoid pictures. Since we're on a long hair theme, and I happen to have this on my computer already, I thought I'd share it. It's an oldie that I dug up and scanned on a dirty scanner a few years ago. Me circa 1993 I think.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Me_in_10

Last edited by blouAngel on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow, that turned out huge. it's bigger than the original somehow. sorry for gettin' all up in your faces like that)
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:59 am

shit, that was when my hair was short ie. pre cobain.
    I am lucky I get to travel and play drums for a livin' but on the side..who knows ,signed nude model : one eyebrow up: blou I am pretty sure I smoke a Tennessee hogleg with you. or will....
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 am

Same here. A few years before the picture I have here, my hair was down to my navel and I used to spend several hours a day flying down hills on my skateboard with it flying in the wind.
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 am

well just to make sure I get the GOLD my hair was just past the navel...score!!

just kidding. my mom would have killed me if it was THAT long.I bet you play guitar???
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 am

Hank wrote:well just to make sure I get the GOLD my hair was just past the navel...score!!

just kidding. my mom would have killed me if it was THAT long.I bet you play guitar???

I was never a guitar player, but I lived with musicians who were into psychedelic music in general (and the associated chemicals). Not such a great way to approach college having 3 former-student acid head musicians as housemates. I never lived with my parents after that and haven't seen or spoken to them in years. I'm still not all the way through college either. I don't mesh well with dumb assed authority figures in case that isn't obvious.
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 am

"I don't mesh well with dumb assed authority figures in case that isn't obvious."
    who does brother, who does.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am

Hank wrote:"I don't mesh well with dumb assed authority figures in case that isn't obvious."
    who does brother, who does.

this guy

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself Cover-rob-bell-crop
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:05 am

shit man, no example needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:49 am