Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 am

bandersnatch45 wrote:
    The Kay wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.

hey! that's my kitchen!

yes, in all it's orange-ness. :p

check your PM box, silly boy. i sent you a message, like, forever ago.. Razz
    tapu
    tapu

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 am

So, Bander, is that you to the left, in the pink shirt? Nice.
    bandersnatch45
    bandersnatch45

Post by bandersnatch45 Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:42 am

ladysig wrote:
    bandersnatch45 wrote:
    The Kay wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.

hey! that's my kitchen!

yes, in all it's orange-ness. :p

check your PM box, silly boy. i sent you a message, like, forever ago.. Razz

i keep telling myself that i'll get it replaced with granite counter tops or something, but something else always seems to pop up...
    bandersnatch45
    bandersnatch45

Post by bandersnatch45 Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am

tapu wrote:So, Bander, is that you to the left, in the pink shirt? Nice.

faded red, i'll have you know.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 pm

blouAngel wrote:
    Hank wrote:"I don't mesh well with dumb assed authority figures in case that isn't obvious."
    who does brother, who does.

this guy

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Cover-rob-bell-crop
    He just looks wrong with all of his teeth .
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow this is fun:
    Geez you guys (and gals, in CA you guys just means everyone as in y'all) are some good looking people and so smart and fun too.
    I love dangrs rave pics - man ... I wish I was younger - I'd party with you (the recovery period now takes too long and the good brain cells are on short supply)
    Uh, them men here are remarkable- handsome, smart, outgoing talented musicians and outdoorsy dudes, good dads and passionate husbands who can mind map, fix stuff and make healthy drinks. I wish I could be Dr. Frankenstein cuz they have some good parts I could use.
    Ladies you are - the kind of women I adore; very independently YOU -exotic, beautiful, intelligent with an amazing sense of humor. Women are so cool. The diversity in you is such fresh air.
    I met with some sleuthers in real life once, but I kinda think this group would be way mo' fun.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

ziggy wrote:Wow this is fun:
    Geez you guys (and gals, in CA you guys just means everyone as in y'all) are some good looking people and so smart and fun too.
    I love dangrs rave pics - man ... I wish I was younger - I'd party with you (the recovery period now takes too long and the good brain cells are on short supply)
    Uh, them men here are remarkable- handsome, smart, outgoing talented musicians and outdoorsy dudes, good dads and passionate husbands who can mind map, fix stuff and make healthy drinks. I wish I could be Dr. Frankenstein cuz they have some good parts I could use.
    Ladies you are - the kind of women I adore; very independently YOU -exotic, beautiful, intelligent with an amazing sense of humor. Women are so cool. The diversity in you is such fresh air.
    I met with some sleuthers in real life once, but I kinda think this group would be way mo' fun.

LOL I was thinking to myself Dangrs is definitely the one guy I want to party with, I cant imagine how fun that would be to hang out with him and his rave crew. Being in Arizona I have been to a few decent raves but I am sure those are nothing like what he and his buddies put on. Hopefully I will get to go hang out with him this summer when I get to the Bay Area, I usually try and spend a week there every year.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Jen_bw10

Trying to come up with an "artsy" photo like you guys are putting up.

I like this one because it looks like I should be speaking German.

Maybe I should start wearing make-up.... Nyah.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 am

tapu wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Jen_bw10

Nyah, gorgeous without it! Where are the close up color photos of your eyes?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

don't be hating homegirl lol!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 pm

The Kay wrote:

Nyah, gorgeous without it! Where are the close up color photos of your eyes?
    What he said

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Bob2_b13
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 pm

dabobkat wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Bob2_b13

Hahaha thats my boy!
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

so, i'm a little slow when it comes to figuring out just how tha frick to post a picture soooo lol take a look at the avatar lol it's the closest imma get haha Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:so, i'm a little slow when it comes to figuring out just how tha frick to post a picture soooo lol take a look at the avatar lol it's the closest imma get haha Very Happy
    And its a beauty for sure. If you want to know more about posting pics PM Heroine she has it all figured out.
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Paximus wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:so, i'm a little slow when it comes to figuring out just how tha frick to post a picture soooo lol take a look at the avatar lol it's the closest imma get haha Very Happy
    And its a beauty for sure. If you want to know more about posting pics PM Heroine she has it all figured out.

aww how sweet! and thanks, will do!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Paximus wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:so, i'm a little slow when it comes to figuring out just how tha frick to post a picture soooo lol take a look at the avatar lol it's the closest imma get haha Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
    What he said
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Cold11

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Relaxe10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Ughwor10

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Tiffan10]
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

You are very beautiful and we are all so lucky to have so many beautiful women here with us.

You have very telling eyes, they speak very loudly. Claudi does too.
    TandT

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 pm

There are some lovely ladies here ....

I tip my glass to all of you Very Happy

Last edited by TandT on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Paximus wrote:You are very beautiful and we are all so lucky to have so many beautiful women here with us.

Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:14 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!
    Do we want to know where the tat is?
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm

dabobkat wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!
    Do we want to know where the tat is?

I'll never teeee-eeellllllllll.... Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

TandT wrote:There are some lovely ladies here ....

I tip my glass to all of you Very Happy

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 3 Dsc00110[img]

Howdy, cool pic, love the shirt!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:You are very beautiful and we are all so lucky to have so many beautiful women here with us.

Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!

Only if it was on your forehead, barring that those eyes tell a little different story to me. afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm