Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

TandT

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Howdy, cool pic, love the shirt!

it was a fun cruise ...
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Paximus wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:You are very beautiful and we are all so lucky to have so many beautiful women here with us.

You have very telling eyes, they speak very loudly. Claudi does too.

Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!

Only if it was on your forehead, barring that those eyes tell a little different story to me. afro

Ha, do you know, i sat here and read this over and over, I think your referring to how the red of my eyes make the blue pop? lol or not, i'm lost hahahaha what do my eyes tell??
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:You are very beautiful and we are all so lucky to have so many beautiful women here with us.

You have very telling eyes, they speak very loudly. Claudi does too.

Ah shit, so the don't fu@k with me tattoo is pointless? my eyes say how dangerous I am? I am a super hero by night ya know hehehe thank you very much!

Only if it was on your forehead, barring that those eyes tell a little different story to me. afro

Ha, do you know, i sat here and read this over and over, I think your referring to how the red of my eyes make the blue pop? lol or not, i'm lost hahahaha what do my eyes tell??
    I dont write that well, wouldnt even know where to begin. Probably something to do with eyes being a window to the soul. Lets keep it a mystery its more fun.
    Splendor Solis
    Splendor Solis

Post by Splendor Solis Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Finally able to get a chance to put a pic on here. Here's one of my fiance and me.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Jandb10
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Splendor Solis wrote:Finally able to get a chance to put a pic on here. Here's one of my fiance and me.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Jandb10

Sweeet bro, you guys make a nice couple. You look like a real Razorback!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

You look like a genuinely happy couple too - she is adorable!
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 am

SS, you and your lady are too cute! I already know I adore you both!

Anita
    Splendor Solis
    Splendor Solis

Post by Splendor Solis Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for the compliments. I think I did pretty good. Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Splendor Solis wrote:Thanks for the compliments. I think I did pretty good. Very Happy
    I agree man, better hang on to that one, ugly guys like us only get one crack at a beauty like that, if we dont hang on to them we end up with some chick with a mustache or something.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Splendor Solis wrote:Thanks for the compliments. I think I did pretty good. Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
    I agree man, better hang on to that one, ugly guys like us only get one crack at a beauty like that, if we dont hang on to them we end up with some chick with a mustache or something.
    You say that like its a bad thing Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_razz

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 S_bj_s11
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

dabobkat wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    Splendor Solis wrote:Thanks for the compliments. I think I did pretty good. Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
    You say that like its a bad thing Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_razz

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 1dyts
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 am

ziggy wrote:

dressed up fer the hillbilly ball ~ mr. zig and I on a horrible cruise...
    Various things... a few dance pics from the past and some more recent including a dark wig I just bought...I get bored.

I like how they blur the guys out of your dance pictures. That's the way to do it Wink

You look amazing.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 am

cici went to school wearing a mustache the other day...they asked her to take it off and she said she would if all the teachers wearing extensions would take them off as well..she had a point..
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:44 am

Thanks dangrs - funny story... I blurred that certain dance partner out Smile I'm not really mad at him, a little, but I did that to post on my FB where all my friends know who it is so they could laugh about it and they did get a good laugh because they know Frank. Watch out or I'll blur you; it's my big threat now.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 am

Ziggy, where do I sign up to be blurred out of your life after we spend a week on a cruise ship?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:50 am

blouAngel wrote:Ziggy, where do I sign up to be blurred out of your life after we spend a week on a cruise ship?

Lam. Mint jelly. cheers lol! Suspect
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am

see what happens when I run out of stuff to contribute? randomness haha

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Hehehe10

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Me10

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Summer10

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Whatwa10
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 pm

So many pretty ladies!
    TandT

Post by TandT Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:see what happens when I run out of stuff to contribute? randomness haha

then you should run out more often ... nice pics ...

Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:see what happens when I run out of stuff to contribute? randomness haha

You distract the hell out of me and I can’t work

You have a very nice smile and very pretty eyes
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 pm

dabobkat wrote:

You distract the hell out of me and I can’t work

You have a very nice smile and very pretty eyes
    She sure does!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 pm

blouAngel wrote:Ziggy, where do I sign up to be blurred out of your life after we spend a week on a cruise ship?
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Ha! Although after seeing your " I am a Golden God" pic (sans mustache) you might be too cute to blur.

Post by karma Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

The Kay wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.

Glad you explained that cuz my first thought was WTF is Kay doing in the kitchen? LOL

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 am

karma wrote:
    The Kay wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 4 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.

Glad you explained that cuz my first thought was WTF is Kay doing in the kitchen? LOL

See, all the way across the country my reputation for being a BAD cook is known! Smile Bander made me stuff the sausages with something before he grilled them. I cannot remember what it was though. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:15 am