Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Furball
    Furball

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am

The Kay wrote:
    Furball wrote:Thanks for the welcome Paximus! I'm one of the RLC vagabonds! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 48183

Hey you! Big Hug

Thanks Kay! And by the way, I've always found you sexy!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 486100
    ziggy
    ziggy

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:10 am

Tapu said maybe she should wear make up and so since I love playing makeover and she lives wwaaaayyyy across the US, Photoshop was the next best thing. we luvs Tapu with or without - but i artsied her artsy. Gosh that almost sounds dirty Smile

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Jen_bw10
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

Hey, baby, I got lips to kiss! Too bad about that "clear across the country thing." {{frustrated tapu}}

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Testj-10
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

dabobkat wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Testj-10

Haha thats cool how did you manage that. I like it!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Furball wrote:
    The Kay wrote:
    Furball wrote:Thanks for the welcome Paximus! I'm one of the RLC vagabonds! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 48183

Hey you! Big Hug

Thanks Kay! And by the way, I've always found you sexy!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 486100

It is my conservative nature that you find appealing. I love you

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Paximus wrote:
    dabobkat wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Testj-10

Haha thats cool how did you manage that. I like it!
    It's software called "Morph"
    You put in two pictures, mark areas on one that you want to move on one picture and dots show up on the other
    For example
    I lined my nose with the marks and then moved them around the cat's nose so it looks like my nose is turning into the cats
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Img00310

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Img00311

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Img00312

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Img00313
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Street10

Caught by Google Streetview...
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

ziggy wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Dark-h10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 With-j10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Margar10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Once-u10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Latin_10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Cj_n_f10Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Hillbi10

dressed up fer the hillbilly ball ~ mr. zig and I on a horrible cruise...
    Various things... a few dance pics from the past and some more recent including a dark wig I just bought...I get bored.

Hum ah nuh Hum ah nuh!!!!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 177492

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Hey Tiff
    How come most of yours are out of focus?
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 pm

dabobkat wrote:Hey Tiff
    How come most of yours are out of focus?

Cellphone cam?

I have that trouble with my phone cam oftentimes too.

As an aside, their are many attractive ladies on here.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Understatement.
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Heroine wrote:Some of you have already seen this one from WS's, but oh well....
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Heroin11
    I like my hair!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
    Okay enough of me, now where's everyones elses pics? I love pictures as if you haven't noticed.

SHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

smartie74 wrote:
    I like my hair!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
    Okay enough of me, now where's everyones elses pics? I love pictures as if you haven't noticed.

I can get lost in those eyes
    Don't send out a search party for me
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

dabobkat wrote:
    smartie74 wrote:

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Nod
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

a mix of bad nerves and a crappy cam on my blackberry Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:a mix of bad nerves and a crappy cam on my blackberry Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
    Got it
    You have such nice eyes and smile its hard when we can't see them is all
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

lol my bad! i'll try to actually remember to have someone take some of me instead of me always shooting pics of others lol thanks for the compliment by the way!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Good
    You're welcome but I bet I'm not the only one who thinks that
    Just saying
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Heart
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Dangrsmind caught by the Google Street Cam???? LMAO, that is some picture to have and I'm very glad you were not scratching or picking something Smile The horror of the street cam! Now I'm paranoid.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

The newest pic i have on this computer... damn i look like hell but oh well LOL

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 L_65d1616c7305469086f67523af151ff9
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 am

smartie74 wrote:
    dabobkat wrote:
    smartie74 wrote:

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 Nod

Razz I cant find the drooling smiley if there is one lol
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:51 am

piXy wrote:The newest pic i have on this computer... damn i look like hell but oh well LOL

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 L_65d1616c7305469086f67523af151ff9

Another perty girl, boy we sure hve alot of them all in one place, most forums do not have this many hot chicks! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 6 316827

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm