Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by karma Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Q1022356447_5991

That's as good as it get's for now. All the decent pics I have are HUGE, so I 'm using this one....
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by blouAngel Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 am

ziggy wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:Ziggy, where do I sign up to be blurred out of your life after we spend a week on a cruise ship?
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Ha! Although after seeing your " I am a Golden God" pic (sans mustache) you might be too cute to blur.

I'm a good bit older and much more blurable now I can assure you.
    When do we sail baby?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Girl-p10
    blouAngel wrote:
    ziggy wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:Ziggy, where do I sign up to be blurred out of your life after we spend a week on a cruise ship?
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Ha! Although after seeing your " I am a Golden God" pic (sans mustache) you might be too cute to blur.

I'm a good bit older and much more blurable now I can assure you.
    When do we sail baby?
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I have weapons, that's why they let me be admin....Smile
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Outcas10

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Marygu11
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Heroine wrote:I have weapons, that's why they let me be admin....Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_smile

Sexayyyy Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 81335
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Some of you have already seen this one from WS's, but oh well....
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Heroin11
    I like my hair!! Very Happy
    Okay enough of me, now where's everyones elses pics? I love pictures as if you haven't noticed.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Heroine wrote:Some of you have already seen this one from WS's, but oh well....
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Heroin11
    I like my hair!! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
    Okay enough of me, now where's everyones elses pics? I love pictures as if you haven't noticed.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 3

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 1
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Thats always been my favorite pic of you, Heroine, it is very beautiful indeed. There is a lucky man in this world somewhere.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Paximus wrote:Thats always been my favorite pic of you, Heroine, it is very beautiful indeed. There is a lucky man in this world somewhere.
    I really like her eyes
    Very nice
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:18 pm

HOT girl.

I hope that camera was on a timer!!! I'd hate to be your photographer (even in kevlar Smile
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Meerka10

Yeah , that's a Meerkat !

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Rockdawg, where was this picture taken? A tame meerkat?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Heroine: You look like a totally different person when your hair is dark versus blonde. An attractive woman either way, but totally different. I have to go back to make sure that the avatars are the same in both posts.
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:13 pm

It was taken in Southwest Africa. It was semi-tame but when I went back last month the folks at the outpost said it had run away.

That was my joke , then. It was so hot and miserable even the meerkat ran away Smile
    Furball
    Furball

Post by Furball Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 pm

I would be the shirtless one...
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Fishgroup2
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 am

ROCKDAWG wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Meerka10

Yeah , that's a Meerkat !

Cool pic dude!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 am

Furball wrote:I would be the shirtless one...
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Fishgroup2

Nice too met you Furball, are you from the RLC or WS? Glad youre here either way and hope you stick around and join us for some fun!
    Furball
    Furball

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks for the welcome Paximus! I'm one of the RLC vagabonds! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 48183
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:03 am

I have a pic around somewhere...lol...too late tonight, worn out after that freakin hockey game, will post one soon
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:37 am

Furball wrote:Thanks for the welcome Paximus! I'm one of the RLC vagabonds! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 48183

Great. Well we are all glad you made it here, dont be shy, we dont keep any rules here and everyone just does their thing so pull up a chair and let us know how you feel about this or that. Also, dont be shy about telling your friends about us, the more the merrier.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 am

Paximus wrote:
    Heroine wrote:I have weapons, that's why they let me be admin....Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 Icon_smile

I think i know who you're thinking of right there lol Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 961488 Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 142747

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:54 am

Furball wrote:Thanks for the welcome Paximus! I'm one of the RLC vagabonds! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 48183
    DF
    Is that you?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 am

claudicici wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

I think i know who you're thinking of right there lol Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 961488 Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 142747

Heh heh very observant, I think I know too...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am

Hey you! Big Hug
    Furball
    Furball

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am

dabobkat wrote:
    DF
    Is that you?

Yeppers! Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 5 664467

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:57 pm